I quit my job at Visa to build a social fintech startup: Banqdrop, a platform for people to collect and share money with groups easily, transparently, and securely.
I’m going for it because I want to
- Learn by doing.
- Be on the forefront of innovation.
- Make a personal impact on user experiences.
- Move at a faster pace.
- Take ownership of a product.
- Embrace the challenge of uncertainty.
- Make mission-critical decisions.
- Build something from nothing.
- Strive for growth.
- Be hungry & be foolish.
- Swing for the fences.
- Get out of my comfort zone.
What is Banqdrop?
See for yourself at banqdrop.com
UPDATE #1: Banqdrop Drops on the App Store
UPDATE #2: Banqdrop’s Story